• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Caribbean Premier League - CPL 2022 -August 31st to September 30th

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We all know that Trinibago Knight Riders are going to win this because of their team composition...so which team will it be there in the final with them?

CPL 2022 squads:

Barbados Royals:
Quinton De Kock, Jason Holder, David Miller, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Obed Mccoy, Kyle Mayers, Azam Khan, Hayden Walsh, Oshane Thomas, Rahkeem Cornwall, Devon Thomas, Joshua Bishop, Justin Greaves, Corbin Bosch, Nyeem Young, Teddy Bishop, Ramon Simmonds

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots: Dwayne Bravo, Evin Lewis, Andre Fletcher, Wanindu Hasaranga, Sherfane Rutherford, Dwaine Pretorius, Darren Bravo, Sheldon Cottrell, Dominic Drakes, Dewald Brevis, Izharul Haq Naveed, Johsua Da Silva, Jon Russ Jaggesar, Keacy Carty, Kelvin Pittman, Jaden Carmichael, Qasim Akram

Jamaica Tallawahs: Rovman Powell, Sandeep Lamichhane, Fabian Allen, Imad Wasim, Brandon King, Kennar Lewis, Mohammad Amir, Shamarh Brooks, Migael Pretorius, Chris Green, Raymon Reifer, Jamie Merchant, Amir Jangoo, Shamar Springer, Nicholson Gordon, Kirk Mckenzie, Joshua James

St Lucia Kings: Faf du Plessis, Tim David, Roston Chase, Johnson Charles, Kesrick Williams, David Wiese, Alzarri Joseph, Scott Kuggeleijn, Mark Deyal, Jeavor Royal, Matthew Forde, Leroy Lugg, Preston Mcsween, Larry Edwards, Ackeem Auguste, Rivaldo Clarke

Guyana Amazon Warriors: Imran Tahir, Shimron Hetmyer, Tabraiz Shamsi, Odean Smith, Romario Shepherd, Colin Ingram, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Shai Hope, Paul Stirling, Heinrich Klaasen, Keemo Paul, Jermaine Blackwood, Gudakesh Motie, Veerasammy Permaul, Ronsford Beaton, Matthew Nandu, Junior Sinclair

Trinbago Knight Riders: Kieron Pollard, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Nicholas Pooran, Colin Munro, Akeal Hosein, Maheesh Theekshana, Tim Seifert, Seekkuge Prasanna, Jayden Seales, Ali Khan, Tion Webster, Khary Pierre, Anderson Phillip, Terrance Hinds, Leonardo Julien, Shaaron Lewis, Ravi Rampaul

I'm expecting Brevis to light up this tournament.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Any reason Glenn phillips didn't get picked up? He's been a mainstay of the tournament for ages.

Tom Flint

International Regular
Oh crap, because of David Miller
No I think although trini have the 'bigger' names I don't think pollards batting is a thing anymore, Russell doesn't often play and is getting less consistent. Narine still good but mujeeb is his equal.
Bajans have a fresh qdk and mayers who is the most inform windies batsman atm even Inc pooran who will hold up the trini batting unless munro has one of his freak comps. steadier more consistent sqaud, McCoy walsh holder are reliable and Miller is seeing it like a beach ball

SillyCowCorner1

No I think although trini have the 'bigger' names I don't think pollards batting is a thing anymore, Russell doesn't often play and is getting less consistent. Narine still good but mujeeb is his equal.
Bajans have a fresh qdk and mayers who is the most inform windies batsman atm even Inc pooran who will hold up the trini batting unless munro has one of his freak comps. steadier more consistent sqaud, McCoy walsh holder are reliable and Miller is seeing it like a beach ball
Yeah. I’ll subscribe to this.

Our Amazon Warriors are gonna be the dark horses…

Hetmyer, Odean, Shepherd, Shamsi, Tahir, Sterling, Jermaine ****ing Blackwood!

kevinw

State Vice-Captain
Shamsi has interestingly pulled out of Trent Rockets to go to the CPL, thus missing the final of the Hundred (which they will surely win). What does this tell you about the comparative strengths of the two tournaments?

trundler

Did anyone actually watch the 6ixty? What's the point of it? I'm fairly certain it's losing money. Money which could be spent on improving the CPL. I don't see the point in having an additional funky tournament when you already have a franchise T20 league. Just make it better ffs.

SillyCowCorner1

Did anyone actually watch the 6ixty? What's the point of it? I'm fairly certain it's losing money. Money which could be spent on improving the CPL. I don't see the point in having an additional funky tournament when you already have a franchise T20 league. Just make it better ffs.
It was ****.

I watched 0.5 balls of it. And I was done

kevinw

State Vice-Captain
Why do I feel this kind of comment is familiar (and correct)?

SillyCowCorner1

I thought that Guyana had this game. Green and Powell's power at the end.

Romario Shepherd once again shows his ineffectiveness with the ball at the death.