• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Suggestions for improving Cricket Web

Shady Slim

International Coach
long live the questionable react ? ?

realistically the only flaw in it becoming a thing would be me having to go back and turn all the laughs on @Prince EWS's ellyposting in to a questionable

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
The waiting time between sending PMs has apparently jumped to 10 minutes for me. Can this be undone if possible?

I'm running a forum game which requires PMing the 20 players individually to start. If my maths is correct, this is gonna take me ...a long time.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
The waiting time between sending PMs has apparently jumped to 10 minutes for me. Can this be undone if possible?

I'm running a forum game which requires PMing the 20 players individually to start. If my maths is correct, this is gonna take me ...a long time.
Slow and Spurious

James

Cricket Web Owner

This was done to try and prevent the spammers going over-board and filling up the forum with spam. It seems to have worked.

I'll see if I can figure out a way around this for existing members.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

You should be fine for the rest of the game as presumably it only works on new messages and not replies? That’s how the old 2 minute limit was anyway.