• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

5th Test at Hobart - 14-19 Jan 2022

ashley bach

International Captain
He made a 90 and a hundred in two live test matches in a bowler friendly series. I think he's fine for the medium term.
yeah no doubt he will be fine for the medium tern, all great players have bad trots.
problem for him will be the next ashes if he holds on, the guy averaged 9 in 10 innings there last time, that's right 9!!
Stuart Broad will be refusing to retire until he hears Australia's next ashes squad.
now he's just become the first ashes batsman in history to bag a pair of pairs, and to make it worse it was done at home.
time is ticking quickly for him, wont be long till the Will Pucovski's come knocking on the door...

halba

International 12th Man
one things for certain. ben stokes time is up atleast in overseas tests. And green's potential is to be an all time great bowling all rounder(globally), in fact he is already at the level of one.

Stokes claimed four wickets at 71.50 and scored 236 runs at 23.60 in the Ashes series, which Australia comprehensively won 4-0. In comparison, Green snared 13 scalps at 15.76 and cracked 228 runs at 32.57.

Without green, the series would've been much tighter, thats what an all rounder can do.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
From an Australian perspective the only two players who are having a bad time right now are are Harris and Neser.

Who is Neser? He's that guy who waited years for a debut, did OK but picked up a niggle and then watched his test match future destroyed over the next 3 tests.

Boland reminds me of Stuart Clark. I can't see him having a long career, but I can see him having a good one.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
From an Australian perspective the only two players who are having a bad time right now are are Harris and Neser.

Who is Neser? He's that guy who waited years for a debut, did OK but picked up a niggle and then watched his test match future destroyed over the next 3 tests.

Boland reminds me of Stuart Clark. I can't see him having a long career, but I can see him having a good one.
Yeah, he is at far end of the pile now. Haze, Starc, Cummins, Jhye, Boland all easily ahead. With Green taking up the all-rounder spot, can`t see Neser come back.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He thinks all cops are bastards imo

And he was probably not in a capacity to make wise decisions