• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Should the rest of this series just be a preparation for Australia's subcontinent tours?

Gob

International Coach
I mean dahbooing Swepson on a seamy road to get bopped will only hurt his confidence

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Ashes is secure, why not. What are England going to do? Win?

Debut Swepson, debut Tanveer, give the other Sangha a bat. What's the worst that could happen.
I can hear Shane Warne pleading for Riley Meredith right about now

Chrish

International Debutant
On a serious note, how likely is that Australian tour to Pakistan in March would actually happen? Call me a skeptic but I would believe it when I actually see it.

Flem274*

123/5
Only if the decks turn. Home games will only do so much to prep Swepson et al.

You can break England mentally for a decade here. That is a tempting opportunity.

Spark

Global Moderator
Only if the decks turn. Home games will only do so much to prep Swepson et al.

You can break England mentally for a decade here. That is a tempting opportunity.
yeah they're already cracked. the unspoken assumption here is that from a competitive sense in this series, it doesn't really matter what australia does.

cnerd123

likes this
Honestly at this point Cricket Australia could offer up spots in the XI in a raffle and it wouldn't have an impact on things.

Just pick Sheffield Shield XIs for the next two games, give everyone a Test cap. Let an entire generation of Aussie cricketers get to be part of this 5-0 thumping.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Every young cricketer MUST be made to watch England’s batting to understand what is meant by the term poor** footwork.

** I meant terrible/hopeless/deplorable/atrocious (all of them)
So hopeless that it dragged you back to CW to post about it!

Hope you're doing well sir!