• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2021

Teuton

International Captain
I have updated the spreadsheet for 2021.

Not much testing has occurred but it has started picking up the scores today so is good enough to start, just let me know if you notice any issues like accessibility, cut/paste, or broken lookups.

cheers

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
So Shan Masood gets a pair and Kane gets 238. Taking the rough with the smooth :laugh:
Taking the rough with the rough over here ?

Akira Dananjaya looking like a worse pick by the day I think, Dhananjaya de Silva injured after looking great in the first Test v SA and Pakistan (Shaheen Shah Afridi) struggling with the ball v New Zealand. Checked to see maybe Dickwella would be one day of hope today - nope!

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Ah that sucks! If Dhananjaya gets himself fit there's a quality player there, looked really assured in that 1st test. Shaheen will come good I'm sure

JOJOXI

Ah that sucks! If Dhananjaya gets himself fit there's a quality player there, looked really assured in that 1st test. Shaheen will come good I'm sure
Yeah hope he is fit for the England series as imagine he'll be doing a fair amount of bowling and I am a fan of him as a batsman. And hope Pakistan can at least bat well enough to give Shaheen a chance of a 2nd innings wicket or 2 but guess there is at least the benefit of all 3 formats there.

morgieb already off to a flier! That Nicholls pick looking really good.

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Saini gets a Test, that Angelo Mathews gets fit and that Chris Woakes tested negative.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
My boys Sibley, Buttler, Bairstow and Bess scored literally 8 runs between them in the first innings of the intra squad warm up.

Not sure Sibley will get the second go he seems to have been given in test match conditions either.

Things can only improve from here.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
My boys Sibley, Buttler, Bairstow and Bess scored literally 8 runs between them in the first innings of the intra squad warm up.

Not sure Sibley will get the second go he seems to have been given in test match conditions either.

Things can only improve from here.
Stirling did get a ton for you in Abu Dhabi.

Sadly no extra points for seeing out balls, as Rahane did

Teuton

International Captain
I think that they don't count to his career record so the statsguru query i use wont include them, thus they do not count for this comp.

Teuton

International Captain
morgieb has hit the ground running and it is good news that series are popping up all over the place.

TeamScore
morgieb1175
BoyBrumby857
honestbharani704
Line and Length667
Pup Clarke602
Magrat Garlick562
Teuton512
JOJOXI483
Wickets & Runs462
kingkallis430
anil1405419
ataraxia299

JOJOXI

Just saw the xi that the windies put out today.
Not good for this comp or for them.
Yeah sadly many decided not to travel - a weakened side for the Tests too but far stronger with likes of Roach, Gabriel, Joseph, Blackwood, Brathwaite and Campbell still available.