• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd ODI at Sydney, 29 November 2020

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Predicted high of 38 today, but it’s a pretty dry heat at least.

Am biased but would love to see Dermo Sabba Abbott in for Pipes, but I suspect Green will play, which is an exciting prospect anyway. Most boring/ least-captivating option is Agar, but I’m not convinced it’ll turn all that much

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Predicted high of 38 today, but it’s a pretty dry heat at least.

Am biased but would love to see Dermo Sabba Abbott in for Pipes, but I suspect Green will play, which is an exciting prospect anyway. Most boring/ least-captivating option is Agar, but I’m not convinced it’ll turn all that much
I'm quietly hoping one of the quicks gets a rest so Abbott and Green can both play tbh.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
If India wanna get funky, we can get in Sundar to open for either Agarwal or Dhawan and have a 6th bowling option that way. Else, we can also bring in Thakur and Sundar to bat 8 and 9 and just do away with wrist spin. This gives us the option of using Sundar with the new ball too and he might be able to get the openers in some trouble.

Spikey

if they want to get funky they should simply listen to some george clinton

Spikey

i considered replying to Burgey's quote by saying Moz would be the most least-captivating option, but the tears would be pretty captivating

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The only all-rounder in Australia who has bowled less than Cameron Green over the last year.

I can't wait for him to give us overs.

Spikey

Playing XIs:

Australia:
1 David Warner, 2 Aaron Finch (capt), 3 Steven Smith, 4 Marnus Labuschagne, 5 Moises Henriques, 6 Alex Carey (wk), 7 Glenn Maxwell, 8 Pat Cummins, 9 Mitchell Starc, 10 Adam Zampa, 11 Josh Hazlewood.

India: 1 Shikhar Dhawan, 2 Mayank Agarwal, 3 Virat Kohli (capt), 4 Shreyas Iyer, 5 KL Rahul (wk), 6 Hardik Pandya, 7 Ravindra Jadeja, 8 Navdeep Saini, 9 Mohammed Shami, 10 Jasprit Bumrah, 11 Yuzvendra Chahal.

Only the one change for Australia with Henriques in for Stoinis. India unchanged.

gimmie a hell yeah

Spikey

I have a feeling every ODI that we may see Arun Finch bowl and now I look forward to it

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Reminder Maxwell has almost taken a 5 wicket haul at Perth like twice.

Would a bad spin bowler almost get a 5 wicket haul at the WACA? Unlikely.