• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Modern ODI draft

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Lasith Malinga
Nice pick, had considered him for my second pick especially being Sri Lankan so freeing up a spot for a nation with more recent ODI depth but was hard for me to look past Bumrah with him still available at the time.

Himannv

International Coach
Was eyeing Malinga but I hoped people just wouldn't think of him and he'd be available in the 4th round.

I'm constantly undermined by good drafters these days. I miss the old days when I just had to distract kk somehow in order to get the win.

anil1405

International Captain
Round 3

Anil1405 - Imran Tahir
Fuller Pilch - Ross Taylor
BoyBrumby - Imad Wasim
honestbharani - Shikhar Dhawan
Line and Length
Teuton
Himannv
JOJOXI
KingKallis

@kingkallis round 2 pick still pending.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
we used to post it every page.. If I was not on my phone, I will do it... Maybe later. It should be easier now since we can post tables.