• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

21st Century International Draft - Voting

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
All those who reached Stage 2 of the voting have lodged their votes and only 3 of the original participants haven't done so. As those 3 are unable to change the result, I take great pleasure in declaring Magrat Garlick the winner and Pothas runner-up. This will be recorded in the Draft Honour Board thread.

Results: 26 points - Magrat Garlick; 15 - Pothas; 9 - Stephen; 8 - BoyBrumby; 4 - Fuller Pilch; 2 - honestbharani & Teuton.

Once again congratulations to Mags and thanks to all participants. It was definitely a highly restricted draft and one that required a deeper look into the eligible player pool. I hope you enjoyed it.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Congratulations Magrat. That was probably the most obvious win in recent times.

It seems like my team was a vegemite team - some loved it, others hated it.