• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals

Who makes the final?

• England

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Wales

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • South Africa

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Pffft. Take the three there, surely?
Only 15 to go so I don't think they were getting there three at a time, I'm not sure they had it in them to actually score the try they would've needed to win if they didn't take advantage of the territory they had there.

MrPrez

International Debutant
This is a hell of a match.

Too many errors, but as a spectacle you couldn't ask for better.

Boks defending without missing a beat for 20 phases was awesome.

MrPrez

International Debutant
Yeah Wales looking the better team at the moment, but there's always the feeling that they'll make a bungle and give SA an opportunity.

MrPrez

International Debutant
I'm not a big follower of rugby these days, but I must say this Bok team has been one of the best I've seen in a long time.

Even if they go out here I reckon it'll be more due to the Welsh playing well than us being poor. Which is incredibly un-South African of me.

Flem274*

123/5
wales pissing about with hail mary drop goals down the other end has directly cost them here. they should have kept it in hand in south africas half.

MrPrez

International Debutant
Yes!

Credit to Wales - they came back well from a poor performance against France.

England vs Boks will be a fascinating game. The edge must go to the Poms, one feels, but both teams have a very good chance.