• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka Tour of South Africa 2019

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What a weird team Sri Lanka are. Needed umpiring blunders to beat the zimbos, then go and beat Pak in UAE, get embarassed against a ****e Australian team and now somehow pull of this outragous win when no one gave them a shot.

Bahseph

State Captain
It's literally the type of innings you dream of playing as a kid. And Kusal played it. Absolutely fantastic. I can't even fault the bowling too much, he just had an answer to everything

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
PEWS get on it. This has got to be top 5 innings of all time. From a guy averaging 28 in tests before this match lol

Edit - I mean DOG not PEWS lol. Confusing my acronyms

Last edited:

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Have to credit those SL bowlers for keeping SA to under 300 in each innings. Doubted anything of a sort would be achieved this tour.

Bolo

State Captain
There will come a time when i start using the word great. Its still least plausible run chase until i wrap my head around it. That was impossible.