• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

7th June - Group B - Pakistan v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Apparently Sarfraz is so cool that he names the final XI a day before match and does not care about the conditions etc

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
He named a 12 member squad, not playing XI

Azhar
Fakhar
Babar
Hafeez
Malik
Sarfraz
Shadab
Imad
Fahim
Hasan
Amir
Junaid

tobe_ornot2

Banned
I think I'd rather play Shehzad then Hafeez, especially if the latter is not going to bowl. I'd probably also play Fahim over Shadab IF Hafeez is to play and bowl.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Shadab is the best fielder in the side, went for 51 runs, had a catch dropped, and got the breakthrough. Best bowler in the match after Amir from Pakistan's perspective. Drop Imad for Fahim.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Imad looked the real deal last summer, how come he's not considered good enough these days?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So dire when you tune in and watch the first over of a game with anticipation and the ball doesn't ****ing swing.

tobe_ornot2

Banned
Very good seam bowling here. I'm impressed now all that's needed is solid fielding to hang onto the eventual catches.

tobe_ornot2

Banned
I can always tell when pak are up for it when their fielders are buzzing and today it's like a hive of bees. Should be an interesting match if this carries on.

tobe_ornot2

Banned
Wicket!

But in still against a spinner so early when you have hasan Ali at hand and the seamers were doing so well. And there's no catcher around.