• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help

Cassn

Cricket Spectator
Firstly sorry of this isn't the right place to put this but I'm desperate!
I'm currently studying to complete my HSC and in order to do this I have to complete a major work for the subject Society and Culture. My Personal Interest Project is entitled
"The Gentelmans Game: What Influence does the print media havein creating role models out of our sportspeople."
In order to help satisfy one requirement for the project I'm u ndertaking case studies on Michael Clarke and Shane Warne. I would greatly appreciate it if people would post their opinions on these two players (either or both) with comments about them on and off the field. I would credit anyone who helps or keep the unknown if that's their request, it would also be great if you could leave your age.
Thanks so much for your time and consideration! 8-)

Compton

International Debutant
Scrap your idea and write a far more important paper:

The People's Champion: A Statistical Comparison of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Steven Peter Devereux Smith.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Make a thread to discuss the point instead of just purely asking for help. You'll get bites. People definitely have opinions on Clarke and Warne's, just need to *** it up a little more for people to want to talk.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Make a thread to discuss the point instead of just purely asking for help. You'll get bites. People definitely have opinions on Clarke and Warne's, just need to *** it up a little more for people to want to talk.
Great advice, although he's probably passed his HSC and has 2 kids by now.