• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - France, Romania, Albania, Switzerland

Which teams will qualify from this pool?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Decent game for an opener it has to be said, much more open then I was expecting. Hope it's a sign of things to come.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah loads of fun. Hopefully we see more of the same but France have by far the biggest gap in quality between attack and defence in the tournament so you'd expect their games to be like this.

Pothas

Also how good is Kante, there is no way his being amazing is just an 'its the way Leicester play' thing.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Don't think Pogba was all that good.
Meant in general rather than on the night. Pogba was good I thought, more creative than Griezmann. Not sure what the thinking behind taking them all off was, particularly Griezmann and Pogba early.

grecian

Kante is always one of your best players, he even made idiots think Drinkwater was good.

Scaly piscine

Pogba looked the sort of player you want getting the ball a little bit further up the field and one you'd be holding your breath if he gets it deep, he gave the opposition every chance of winning the ball off him.

duffer

Heh, first time I'm seeing Granit play and the first thing he does is dive in two footed with studs up on an Albanian player.

Me like.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Could anyone be a dear and provide me with 5 insightful phrases I can spew anytime the Euro cup comes up in a conversation