• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ponting the only "one and only"

karan316

State Vice-Captain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiJlzVzvRas&feature=youtu.be

And also, Shakespeare started poetry when he was 12, T.S. Eliot when he was 14 and Coleridge when he was 15.

I started poetry when I was ten, only two men win from me. Its Muhammad Iqbal and Ghalib of Urdu who started it when they were 9 and 10 respectively.

Edit: And yes, Persian poet Sheikh Saadi wins from all of them.
Furthermore, my poetry is better than Coleridge's first poetry which was published when he was around 17.
Best post ever.

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Dawood, can you say something about Ponting's bowling? I have seen him bowl a couple of times, looked pretty decent.

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain
Dawood, can you say something about Ponting's bowling? I have seen him bowl a couple of times, looked pretty decent.
yes of course that Lara's wicket was extremely amusing and involving public disorder irrespective of greatness.
In simple words, that was a hilarious wicket

The other times don't deserve attention I think

karan316

State Vice-Captain
yes of course that Lara's wicket was extremely amusing and involving public disorder irrespective of greatness.
In simple words, that was a hilarious wicket

The other times don't deserve attention I think
But don't you think if he concentrated more on his bowling, he could have been a good all rounder aswell?

karan316

State Vice-Captain
He was a hardworking person, could easily do that

I think he had those germs but the burden of captaincy was a great stress
Yap, captainship was so stressful for him. There were so many great players in his team, he had to manage them all, it was so easy for Allan Border, but not so much for Ponting.

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain
Yap, captainship was so stressful for him. There were so many great players in his team, he had to manage them all, it was so easy for Allan Border, but not so much for Ponting.
yes, had they no great captain like ponting, they had not won two world cups!