• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

world cup matches on espncricinfo.com

smash84

The Tiger King
Cricinfo in the US shows matches live on its website (not all matches of course but some are shown). Does anybody know if the world cup will be shown on the espncricinfo website in the US? Otherwise what options are there (I might consider a paid online stream if its reasonably cheap).

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Spark

Global Moderator
Don't Willow TV do (legal, paid) online streaming in the US, and sometimes on youtube?

Cruxdude

International Debutant
ESPN holds the rights to the world cup in the US. I would expect it to be shown on ESPN3 and Cricinfo.

smash84

The Tiger King
thank you ajay. i don't think we can post about fee (illegal streams on here) but i would be grateful for any good legal stream (especially if its cheap and good quality)

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I am currently residing in Japan and they don't show cricket matches in TV here. Please help me on where I can watch the matches online.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
What about in the UK? I am considering buying a TV, taking cable connection and the required channel (sky sports?) and purchasing a TV license - but I guess that whole process takes a relatively long time (does it?). Is there a legal alternative? (like a paid stream on the net)

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
What about in the UK? I am considering buying a TV, taking cable connection and the required channel (sky sports?) and purchasing a TV license - but I guess that whole process takes a relatively long time (does it?). Is there a legal alternative? (like a paid stream on the net)
It's fairly easy to set it all up apart from installing Sky.

And I wouldn't go for the online Sky stream because there is no option of the red button if they show 2 matches at once.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
ICC needs a global live pass. I know its a fantasy but still, would be good.
I don't think it's that much of a fantasy actually. I think all the boards would get more out of their internet rights by having the ICC control them and sell them off in blocks like that, as long as they saw the spoils themselves. The only downside is that TV rights might sell for slightly less if lots of people are forgoing subscriptions to watch cricket online.

Nauq

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
They don't have App for Apple TV so will have to use Roku to watch the games on TV.