• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Sol Bar: New Zealand Cricket Randomness

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You know, some place to talk about the cricket without having to slap your dick on the table and have a measuring contest.

Ho hypotheticals about past situations that have already happened and passed us all by.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
We can have a constructive discussion about international cricket without it devolving into rampant nationalism, exaggerated personality stereotypes and logically-devoid argument.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Who remembers this fakey-Tui following Peter Fulton's 13 and 1 combo at Wellington? Who knew he could sink lower:

Athlai

Not Terrible
And who doesn't look fondly on the days where Tim McIntosh was our number one opener.

And the dark days before Watling.

And the happy days when Ryder's drinking was what made him so lovable

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I thought of Munro while I was watching Flynn go ballistic today. Flynn's execution was superb. I want Munro to borrow a tape of that inning and model himself on it.

Never knew that Flynn could be so good. wonderful shot over extra cover.

Two years ago Flynn would try those shots for the blackcaps and they wouldn't come off.
I've been reading for a while and I really can't stand anymore..what is your issue with Munro? He scored 66 not, and you wanted him dropped. He then went on to piece together 33 off 16, and not a lick of praise. Then he knocked up 28* off 13 or so , and he's a poor man's Flynn.

Last edited: