• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please help me to get Cricket Scotland items

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
Hi, I have a request for anyone who is in the UK.
Currently I am in Japan, and want to order Cricket Scotland items, but they say that they do not ship to Japan.
So is there anyone who can help me (forwarding Cricket Scotland items to me by airmal)?

Riggins

International Captain
means you need to give him a reasonable chunk of cash to perform the service for you.

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
Delete this thread

Admin,
Could you delete this thread? I was wrong to ask something involved with money at such an open place.

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
@Loko why do you sound like English is your second language if you are from Scotland? I don't know why i have that impression - just the way you ask what different words mean.
My mother tongue is Japanese. I am a Japanese national with ethnically Korean origin.