• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Spark

Global Moderator
Can't watch. This reminds me of that match in the 2005 Ashes series when Giles had to get the winning runs after Geraint Jones attempted to slog Warney and got out. Too tense. Going to buy food instead.
Weak. Most of us stayed up 'til 2:30am watching Pat Cummins trying to slog Dale Steyn over cover :p

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Can't watch. This reminds me of that match in the 2005 Ashes series when Giles had to get the winning runs after Geraint Jones attempted to slog Warney and got out. Too tense. Going to buy food instead.
Funnily enough, it was the Flintoff dismissal that provoked me into going to the shop to buy food in the hope that we'd have won by the time I got back; we didn't and we were 7 down!

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Yeah, sprung to mind before the innings started. I knew we were going to do this.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Wonder what the lowest percentage of seam in a 50 over innings is. Can't see the seamers bowling again this innings.

Spark

Global Moderator
Unless your name is Michael Clarke or Rahul Dravid I really suggest you don't try cutting balls off your stumps.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
Will certainly not be turning over to the Liverpool Man U match now. I really thought we'd have it in the bag by then.

Oh actually its 12:45 so i'd assume we'll know where this is going by then!

Last edited:

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Geriant ****ing Jones, amount of times we discussed him that summer.

That was such a horrible afternoon, only bit of cricket my whole family watched collectively.

This is making me far more angry though.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I hope it doesn't come to it but the scene is set for a man of the match clinching knock from Monty - reckon he's borrowed Botham's scriptwriter.