• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

Flem274*

123/5
DOUGEH DOUGEH DOUGEH DOUGEH

Great day for New Zealand Cricket.

I just ran around my flat cheering. Flatmates are certain there is a murderer in the house aws.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Love it. :D Congrats New Zealand. Epic from Warner. Surely Punter and Co. need to go now. No more excuses. How Aus lost this is beyond me.

Tricia McMillan

U19 Captain
Ddddddoooooooouuuuuuugggggeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cannot be said enough that at one stage the Aussies were 2/159 and trailed NZ on first innings when they only got 150. Props to Bracewell for an immense effort but Warner's knock + a couple of fiddy/fiddy DRS calls hopefully won't mask that some batters should be in real trouble after this Test.

Last edited:

adub

International Captain
It ****s me that the absolutely brilliant Test matches that have been played lately aren't getting the crowds they deserve.

Well done to Bracewell and the kiwi bowlers. Perfect conditions for their attack and they took advantage.

Real shame for Warner, but he'll win plenty of tests for us. Just needs some mates to step it up.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Haddin should be dropped, that loss i put on his head!

2 dumb shots in the match following his crap in SA.

Play someone who values his wicket.

Time up for Hughes as well.

Would drop Ponting, Hussey and Kahwaja as well if we had replacements.

my team for boxing day.

Cowan
Warner
Marsh
Ponting
Clarke
Watson
Wade
Harris
Siddle
Pattinson
Lyon

Spark

Global Moderator
in the end though the batting just before and after lunch means that we deserved to lose this one. the batting was sooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaad

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Retained and cherished - Lyon, Pattinson, Siddle, Warner

Hit yourself in the penis - Clarke, Hussey

Good riddance to bad rubbish - Haddin, Hughes, Khawaja, Ponting, Starc