• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Tipping Competition

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Ha, lesson to be learnt there, I changed my tip an hour before kickoff. Marc, feel free to disregard. :p

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Somerset's late change costs him top spot in the round and 2nd place overall.

Australia beat Wales by 3
New Zealand beat France by 1

Code:
Howe_zat	20
Quaggas		19
Somerset	18
fredfertang	13
ripper868	11
biased indian	10
Hurricane	 7
BoyBrumby	 6
marc71178	 5
So overall standings:

Code:
Howe_zat	342
Quaggas		321
Somerset	320
biased indian	313
Hurricane	308
BoyBrumby	307
fredfertang	305
Goughy		278
ripper868	261
centurymaker	253
marc71178	253
Marcuss		237
Johnners	221
Samuel_Vimes	160
flibbertyjibber	 79
benchmark00	 46
Well played Howe_Zat and thanks all!

Wonder if there may be interest in doing this again, maybe the Heineken Cup or 6 Nations?

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Congrats Howe_zat. :)

I don't usually follow the Northern Hemisphere tournaments but I'd make up the numbers if you get a competition going Marc.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well done Jake for winning something for the Northern Hemisphere, and Marc for running the thing so well, despite his own inept performance