• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Forumer World Cup - Information and Discussion

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
By normal he means deleting this subforum and pretending as if this never existed, a la WWE and Chris Benoit.. :p
That'd be a better option than the shambles that this sub-forum has become. Not sure why it's still open in fact - James should close it and issue a few strongly-worded sentences in Prince's direction:

Cribb, I'm disappointed in you...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha took me a while to see what you were getting at GIMH. Then I realised the 2008 Champions Trophy didn't go ahead. Nicely done.

Spark

Global Moderator
So the big question to which everyone knows the answer is "Will the Forumer WC start before the real WC ends?"

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
The year is 1987 and NASA launches the last of America's deep space probes. In a freak mishap Ranger 3 and its pilot Captain PEWS are blown out of their trajectory into an orbit which freezes his life support system and returns PEWS to Earth 500 years later. To a world where there is still no cricket forumer world cup."

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
PEWS told me his favourite band is the Village people.

He also said he is pissed off with the lack of support he is getting in this forum.

His final concern is that he spilled some pop over his italian leather jacket.

Last edited:

cpr

International Coach
Heard the band that inspires him the most is Zagar & Evans. Believe they actually wrote a song about this sub forum in homage