• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarter Final 1 - Pakistan v West Indies

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kingkallis

International Coach
Fine fine performance by Pakistan. Hopefully they wake up on the other side of the bed in their next game against us. ( men in blue )

smash84

The Tiger King
Fine fine performance by Pakistan. Hopefully they wake up on the other side of the bed in their next game against us. ( men in blue )
I don't think Pakistan is scheduled to play India anytime this year so I guess we will play you next year :p...........tight semi-final with Australia.......haha

Thanks for the wishes KK..........tomorrow's game Ind vs Aus is the real clash of the titans......good luck to both the teams

Himannv

International Coach
Poor result for the Windies. Having said that, some positives to take out of this is Russell and Roach look like a terrific combination and will serve them well in longer formats. Also Bishoo shows some promise with his spin and might be a good option for the test team. On the downside, they are still lacking in the batting department and need to fix something in order to balance out their squad. Sammy has been a decent captain IMO but simply doesn't justify his place in the team as a player.

slowfinger

International Debutant
Kemar Roach was going to join Ombersley (my club) aswell! Gutted. Oh well. Dil Dil Pakistan. Whadda win today! Loving Pakistan's unpredictability here. Is there a mathematical formula to guess if they are gonna win?! :D What a day! Sunshine and a tan today! Oh, wait a second.

smash84

The Tiger King
btw...........did anybody see Ajmal's doosras.......they were bloody awesome.......went like leg breaks tbh

BoyBrumby

Englishman
btw...........did anybody see Ajmal's doosras.......they were bloody awesome.......went like leg breaks tbh
With a not-so-subtle degree of difference. Just been watching the highlights and quietly ****ing spewing here.

Travesty he's allowed to turn his arm over.

Anyway, angry old man shouting at clouds aside, kudos to Pakistan. Thoroughly professional performance. Kick in the Windies' collective cobblers tho. Yeah, Russell missing out for Sammy was a joke, but the way they swallowed it was awful to see.

smash84

The Tiger King
With a not-so-subtle degree of difference. Just been watching the highlights and quietly ****ing spewing here.

Anyway, angry old man shouting at clouds aside, kudos to Pakistan. Thoroughly professional performance. Kick in the Windies' collective cobblers tho. Yeah, Russell missing out for Sammy was a joke, but the way they swallowed it was awful to see.
really...........is his arm really bending too much?????????

JBH001

International Regular

Yeah, I cringed inside when I watched him bowl last night. The old line of "How was that umpire, run out?" by the batsman applies when Ajmal is bowling his doosras. He should be banned from bowling that particular delivery - automatic no-ball.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Gayle on twitter before the match

I'm feeling like a Lion!!! Need a big juicy Steak well Done....Don't mess with a hungry lion rrrrrr" lol woi lol..but I'm serious!!!