• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Forumer World Cup - Information and Discussion

Howe_zat

Audio File
Here's our schedule:

Feb 19 - Bangladesh v India
Feb 24 - Australia v New Zealand
Feb 25 - Bangladesh v Ireland
Feb 27 - India v England
Mar 02 - England v Ireland
Mar 04 - Bangladesh v New Zealand
Mar 06 - India v Ireland
Mar 07 - England v Australia
Mar 10 - Ireland v New Zealand
Mar 11 - Bangladesh v England
Mar 12 - India v Australia
Mar 15 - Australia v Ireland
Mar 17 - England v West Indies
Mar 19 - Bangladesh v Australia
Mar 20 - India v New Zealand

We obviously missed the game on the 19th, but we can make that up tomorrow. What I need is for all the teams is get themselves semi-organised - appoint a captain and settle on a batting order/bowling change plans. I'll release the player abilities when I've got them done.
One more to go!

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
PEWS texted me last night to say that he was close to cracking this.
Whoah, whoah, whoah. I do remember meeting you and as I recall you are pretty much about as far from a pre-teen girl as you can get. Therefore, I extremely doubt your claim of receiving texts from Ashwell.