• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Forumer World Cup - Information and Discussion

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
It's basically one person among us(Prince EWS) doing the entire organizing and programming the simming software et al. though and he's doing it voluntarily.
This is an internationally sanctioned tournament, one would expect us to be running on schedule the powers that be need to step in and have a look into this its not satisfactory.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Mate, leave off him, we're only here for fun.

That said...

Does PEWS have people entrusted to make sure he does stuff on time? Could we appoint someone to do this job?

(Nominate Flem)

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is an internationally sanctioned tournament, one would expect us to be running on schedule the powers that be need to step in and have a look into this its not satisfactory.
The board does apologize, but they have it on track again. India's first match takes place on Thursday, 3pm @ the P & T Playground (Behind Abhudaya High Stchool) in Hyderabad. Need you to carry the drinks (y)?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
We should talk to the girl in the photos. She will sort him out.
:laugh: So much unintentional irony in this post. Gun though.

Anyway as I've said a few times, I'm aware we're behind schedule (duh) and it'll still go ahead. Once we actually get started I'll post a revised schedule but I'm not going to do that beforehand for obvious reasons.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
We should have a forummers' IPL.. while you are at it ;)

BTW, can you send me some details over email on how all this stuf works? Do these sim softwares cost or are they freeware?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
We should have a forummers' IPL.. while you are at it ;)

BTW, can you send me some details over email on how all this stuf works? Do these sim softwares cost or are they freeware?
The simulator I use for four/five-day stuff is ITC; it's not free. It wasn't expensive though.
I made my own simulator for one day cricket.