• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Questions/Idea's/All That Stuff

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As from the sign-in thread

If you guys have any suggestions or want to ask me about plans or the direction for the game this is where you should do it.

At this stage we are looking for people to sign in and we'll go from there. Depending on who does and how many we get we can then move forward.

Simon

Yeh there will be a domestic T20 comp of some sorts, too early to say if it will be franchises like last season or if it will be with regular domestic sides.

Simon

At the moment we have 36 signed in, I'm hoping we get a good majority of the existing CWXI squad come back and a few other experienced players and we'll have some sort of international tour before starting a Dev League season as that would give more people time to sign in etc...

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Suggestions: Don't change anything. Drop CW 'A', u-19's, and Colts.

Do this and it'll be successful. Put your own spin on it and I'll catch you later.

Simon

Suggestions: Don't change anything. Drop CW 'A', u-19's, and Colts.

Do this and it'll be successful. Put your own spin on it and I'll catch you later.
Not going to change anything for the sake of it, going to run it exactly the same as the existing model with the only changes being made depending on numbers and other such problems.

Last edited:

Simon

Currently signed in we have
Black (11)
Green (9)
Colts (8)
Blue (6)
Red (6)
Free Agents/New Players (10)

We are making good progress and theres a good number of people who are yet to sign in that I'm pretty sure will.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Currently signed in we have
Black (11)
Green (9)
Colts (8)
Blue (6)
Red (6)
Free Agents/New Players (10)

We are making good progress and theres a good number of people who are yet to sign in that I'm pretty sure will.
Am a red if that didn't get registered.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If you get enough players. I'd be happy to 'retire' and be an official selector if you're still going to run the internationals.

Simon

If you get enough players. I'd be happy to 'retire' and be an official selector if you're still going to run the internationals.
Would like for you to stay on as a player Kyle, did you get the MSN message I sent you yesterday, send me an email or reply to that with your thoughts.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would like for you to stay on as a player Kyle, did you get the MSN message I sent you yesterday, send me an email or reply to that with your thoughts.
I don't really use MSN Messenger anymore. Slows my computer down. I'll check it tonight when I get home from work.

Simon

Quick update of where we are at

I have recieved most of the required stuff from Liam so I've been working through some of that such as learning to use ITC again, however right now I can't get HODI to work so I'm a bit stuck as far as getting anything OD related going but I'm working on getting it sorted.

So right now there's a couple of things to get done, I'm planning on having an away CWXI tour before we have a Dev League season for this to happen I'm looking for a couple of people who may want to get involved on the selection panel. Existing panel members may want to continue on and if so any application would be highly regarded, however it would also be good to get some fresh input from experienced members. If this is something that you may be interested either catch me on msn or email me. dcoulthardf1@hotmail.com