• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group E - England, India, South Africa, West Indies

Howsie

International Captain
Firstly twerp.......I am not pakistani.

Secondly you're a first class moron for thinking that they cheated in the last match when there is no evidence to support your theory.
Yes there is, the ICC just wont release it because they wont pakistan to win.

ret

International Debutant
Yes there is, the ICC just wont release it because they wont pakistan to win.
you are absolutely right that there is evidence which is being hidden in a safe deposit vault in a Swiss bank .... I have seen it but due to confidential nature of the subject, I am not suppose to reveal it

You are within your right to laugh at the Indian team, I mean who wouldn't laugh at a pre-tournament fav exiting without winning a game in S8 .... though NZ were pathetic themselves, it is understandable. they were not a fav to start with, plagued by injuries, the grass color is different in Eng then in NZ, even the Spaghetti sauce tastes different too, so how could they come up with a notable performance

I agree with you 100%

Howsie

International Captain
you are absolutely right that there is evidence which is being hidden in a safe deposit vault in a Swiss bank .... I have seen it but due to confidential nature of the subject, I am not suppose to reveal it

You are within your right to laugh at the Indian team, I mean who wouldn't laugh at a pre-tournament fav exiting without winning a game in S8 .... though NZ were pathetic themselves, it is understandable. they were not a fav to start with, plagued by injuries, the grass color is different in Eng then in NZ, even the Spaghetti sauce tastes different too, so how could they come up with a notable performance

I agree with you 100%
Thank you, before this world cup started the Indians were tagged as the best team. Why can't I laugh when they don't make 130?

Oh that's right, if my team sucks I should shut my mouth, did I come on here and say NZ was better then them?

No I didn't.

ret

International Debutant
Thank you, before this world cup started the Indians were tagged as the best team. Why can't I laugh when they don't make 130?

Oh that's right, if my team sucks I should shut my mouth, did I come on here and say NZ was better then them?

No I didn't.
yes Sir!!

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
yup!

the ICC is infested with indians

and the ever strong arm tactics of the BCCI:@
Haha.......so the BCCI is behind the Pakistani win, is it? They allowed Pakistan to cheat and then hid the evidence in swiss vaults so that geniuses like yourself can't get to them?

BTW how many Indian members in the ICC board make it an infestation?

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
its the BCCI, pakistani and the lanka lobby... moron!

right back at ya:)
Oooooooh the BCCI, Pakistani and Lanka lobby :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:, and what else is on their agenda besides hiding Pakistani cheating evidence? Taking over Scotland and opening a chain of curry joints?

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
actually, indians, pakistanis and the lankans show similar behavior in that context. it sort of a strong arm tactic there but in a more subtle way. they would always use the racism card though.
You're in serious trouble now :laugh::laugh::laugh:.........the BCCI will surely bugger you for this.

shanmuga1980

Cricket Spectator
Oooooooh the BCCI, Pakistani and Lanka lobby :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:, and what else is on their agenda besides hiding Pakistani cheating evidence? Taking over Scotland and opening a chain of curry joints?
god mate! dont bring scotland in to it:@ i am from chennai and i am tamil. dont fight dirty mate, it reflects on yourself.

this is taking nowhere. ive made my point and I am going to sleep. goodnight.

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
god mate! dont bring scotland in to it:@ i am from chennai and i am tamil. dont fight dirty mate, it reflects on yourself.

this is taking nowhere. ive made my point and I am going to sleep. goodnight.
Too late......the BCCI is known to fight dirty........we have your details......thugs will be sent:laugh::laugh: