• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2008/09

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Anyone else surprised that Ferguson got to bat 3 instead on Khan? With the score at 1/92 overs I thought that you'd want to put your best batter in, obviously not.

GO SACA's!

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyone know what teh Hilfs injury is? I assume he's injured anyway, seeing as he didn't bowl at all in WAs second dig.

Oh, and for those that saw it, how did Cullen bowl? Deserve to go at 6rpo?

Mister Wright

I hope it's not Aussie's top 4 for the future.

Phil Hughes suffering the dreaded second year syndrome, good to see Tait in the wickets.

Hey Mister Wright, how injured is Love?
Only what I heard on the radio. Possible hamstring injury. Either Chris Simpson has replaced Love at 3 or has sent himself in as nightwatchman.

Mister Wright

Anyone know what teh Hilfs injury is? I assume he's injured anyway, seeing as he didn't bowl at all in WAs second dig.

Oh, and for those that saw it, how did Cullen bowl? Deserve to go at 6rpo?
When does he not deserve to go for 6 runs an over?

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
SA been doing a lot more recruiting than I was aware of - Mark Waugh's just informed me that Waqar Younis is coming in at 4.

duffer

SA been doing a lot more recruiting than I was aware of - Mark Waugh's just informed me that Waqar Younis is coming in at 4.
Heh. Waqar would cerrtainly liven things up, just keep him away from the commentary box.