• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Premier League

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Squads as of now:

Jaipur Shane Warne (US$ 450,000)

Chennai
MS Dhoni (US$ 1.5 million), Muttiah Muralitharan (US$ 600,00),hayden-(375k),oram-(675k)

Mumbai
Sachin Tendulkar (icon), Sanath Jayasuriya (US$ 975,000), Harbhajan Singh (US$ 850,000)

Bangalore
Rahul Dravid (icon), Anil Kumble (US$ 500,000)

Hyderabad
Adam Gilchrist (US$ 700,000),symonds-(1.35mill)

Mohali
Yuvraj Singh (icon), Mahela Jayawardene (US$ 475,000), Kumar Sangakkara (US$ 700,000),brett lee-(900k)

Kolkata
Sourav Ganguly (icon), Shoaib Akhtar (US$ 425,000),Ponting-(400k),mcculum-(700k)

Delhi
Virender Sehwag (icon), vettori-(625k)

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Huss being overlooked :huh: :laugh:

Next on the trading block:

Stephen Fleming
Graeme Smith
Herschelle Gibbs
Chris Gayle
Shoaib Malik
Shahid Afridi
Younis Khan
Mohammad Asif
Jacques Kallis
Zaheer Khan
Sreesanth

Son Of Coco

Squads as of now:

Jaipur Shane Warne (US$ 450,000)

Chennai
MS Dhoni (US$ 1.5 million), Muttiah Muralitharan (US$ 600,00),hayden-(375k),oram-(675k)

Mumbai
Sachin Tendulkar (icon), Sanath Jayasuriya (US$ 975,000), Harbhajan Singh (US$ 850,000)

Bangalore
Rahul Dravid (icon), Anil Kumble (US$ 500,000)

Hyderabad
Adam Gilchrist (US$ 700,000),symonds-(1.35mill)

Mohali
Yuvraj Singh (icon), Mahela Jayawardene (US$ 475,000), Kumar Sangakkara (US$ 700,000),brett lee-(900k)

Kolkata
Sourav Ganguly (icon), Shoaib Akhtar (US$ 425,000),Ponting-(400k),mcculum-(700k)

Delhi
Virender Sehwag (icon), vettori-(625k)
Hussey overlooked and Dhoni goes for 1.5 million :blink:

Actually just make that 'Dhoni goes for 1.5 million :blink:

cbuts

International Debutant
believe Bond is on $300,000 for a year for 3 years. Yep if Lee can get $900000 i dear say Bond would of broken the million mark

duffer

Hussey overlooked and Dhoni goes for 1.5 million :blink:

Actually just make that 'Dhoni goes for 1.5 million :blink:
Having been to India recently I can tell you that's money well spent. His face was absolutely everywhere. Chennai have done well to get the face of Indian cricket for their franchise.

cbuts

International Debutant
Chennai looking good. Oram Dhoni Murali Hayden

Yea thats true. Would of been interesting to have seen what he would of got.

Son Of Coco

Having been to India recently I can tell you that's money well spent. His face was absolutely everywhere. Chennai have done well to get the face of Indian cricket for their franchise.
I was thinking more about the cricketing side of things...not the business side.

Son Of Coco

believe Bond is on $300,000 for a year for 3 years. Yep if Lee can get $900000 i dear say Bond would of broken the million mark
Lee has been one of the best one-day bowlers around for some time though, whereas Bond is likely to snap in half at some stage. On pure ability though...maybe.

burr

State Vice-Captain
Ponting only gets 400k and now has to play under Ganguly :)
lol that will be hilarious to watch. I don't get this bidding system - how can somelike ponting go for 400 000 and a Vettori go for 600 odd. Let alone Dhoni going for 1 mil or whatever. The whole thing is hilarious.