• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

20 overs vs 15 overs

bragga

Cricket Spectator
Do you think 15 eight ball overs would create more intensity and excitement than the normal 20:20 format?

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Do you think 15 eight ball overs would create more intensity and excitement than the normal 20:20 format?
I was going to say that it would probably result in an equal level of intensity and excitement, which would be "zero".

However, as it's your first post I'll simply say welcome to the boards. Good to have you around. :)

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
thanks for the welcome. so you are not a fan of the short game?
No problems. Not a fan of the short game at all to be honest, I struggle to even think of it as cricket. But that's just me - there are plenty on the boards here who don't like Twenty20, but equally there are plenty who do.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
I think One-dayers are as short as Cricket matches can be without making it a bit of a joke - changing it around so much.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nah, he goes on about ODIs more than Twenty20s TBH. Only ever seems to mention them when Dravid and "Kalies" get brought-up.

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Is only ever done in "ind33d", I wasn't the one to start it and have merely copied a trend. Someone like Gelman would probably be best-placed to tell of the origin of the trend.

Flem274*

123/5
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: come on there must be someone out there that like 20:20 that will give me a straight answer.
Go talk to the guy spewing **** about his hated countries in the Group C 20/20 thread. He's quite famous that one. He's Richards bitter enemy, waiting to strike....

I should not post at night. I border on insanity