• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shane Warne's replacement

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
PhoenixFire, I'm pretty sure Cameron-Moss just found my description of the newer Albion helmets funny. That's all.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
There are parts of Leeds that aren't scruffy? :mellow:
Well the centre has just undergone a total redevelopement programme, and it's really clean and nice, and has been for about 5/6 years now. Places like Adel and Headingley are very nice as well. Bradford is the scruffy place.

Cameron-Moss

U19 12th Man
Well the centre has just undergone a total redevelopement programme, and it's really clean and nice, and has been for about 5/6 years now. Places like Adel and Headingley are very nice as well. Bradford is the scruffy place.
Beeston is a little bit scruffy, Halton Moor, is defintley scruff, apart from the posh part, and I have to agree, on bradford. And alot of other places, where there are crackheads, and near Peter Lorimers pub [Can't remember name, and I once saw him playing golf], its not really nice in that area but in other places its nice, and thats very suprising TBH.

Btw, is that your real email if not, send me it.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Beeston is a little bit scruffy, Halton Moor, is defintley scruff, apart from the posh part, and I have to agree, on bradford. And alot of other places, where there are crackheads, and near Peter Lorimers pub [Can't remember name, and I once saw him playing golf] There are prostitutes who gives blowjobs for £5 so its not really nice in that area but in other places its nice, and thats very suprising TBH.

Btw, is that your real email if not, send me it.
I know you're 10, but that sort of thing isn't really looked well upon, try not to do it again ;)