• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in CWLand

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Interesting just shows how bad Bangladesh FC averages are really, in comparsion to our players FC averages. Still going to be tough Test series, if our top players don't perform. But its good see Bulter, Thomas and Wilson hit some form against their players before the Test series.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Excellent performance from everyone involved with Thomas, Butler & Towns doing their chances of test selection no harm. Simon will be disapointed he didn't get a bigger score.

On a personal note, it was disapointing not to get more wickets.

Majin

International Debutant
Haha, dominant performance there, brilliant stuff Colts. Class team performance all round, great bowling from Nick, Mike and Geg, batting all down the order. Can't complain.

Not a bad effort from Rasel, though.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Damn you Syed Rasel! But still, Banglandesh will always be the Colts Bitches! "All their base belong to us!"

The oily Butler has done it again and brilliant stuff from Geg and Wilo. Let's keep up the good run boys!

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
pretty powerful performance by Colts, looks like i made the mistake of trying to be too aggressive...

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Poor display from Bangladesh, I really did expect a better performance.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Cricket Web XI 1st Test squad

Not necessarily in batting order...

*NS Pickup (Black), +H Mørk (Red), T Mamesh (Blue), CR Butler (Colts), RJ Dauth (Red), PE Young (Blue), AP Cloete (Black), MW Wilson (Colts), GM Thomas (Colts), DM Kennett (Red), TC Halsey (Green)

12th Man: NA Borcich (Black)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Congratulations to Pete on a very well deserved recall. Also to Nick Borcich on his first callup.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Not necessarily in batting order...

*NS Pickup (Black), +H Mørk (Red), T Mamesh (Blue), CR Butler (Colts), RJ Dauth (Red), PE Young (Blue), AP Cloete (Black), MW Wilson (Colts), GM Thomas (Colts), DM Kennett (Red), TC Halsey (Green)

12th Man: NA Borcich (Black)
Looks a strong team. Congrats to Pete on his recall and Borchich being in such close consideration.

Personally very happy to get another go.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Congratulations to Pete!!! Well deserverd after all the many seasons of total domination!

Weird decision to include Borcich, after his 4 match suspension, infront of other potentials such as Adam Collins and Dave Watt. Atleast Wright wasn't given another lifeline.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
borcichs on field performances paying off
His onfield performances don't really make up for his 1/4 suspension if you ask me. Lucky decision in the 12 over other potential candidates like Watt and Collins. Maybe even up and comers like Gelman, also. Cunningham would have to be quite dirty on missing out, too. I'd say. Sure they're allrounders, but no way you can rule them out to bowl the overs that others can.

Edit: Dauth would probably consider himself lucky to be picked, too. His FC season to date has been well below par. Surely picked upon being the incumbant.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
His onfield performances don't really make up for his 1/4 suspension if you ask me. Lucky decision in the 12 over other potential candidates like Watt and Collins. Maybe even up and comers like Gelman, also. Cunningham would have to be quite dirty on missing out, too. I'd say. Sure they're allrounders, but no way you can rule them out to bowl the overs that others can.

Edit: Dauth would probably consider himself lucky to be picked, too. His FC season to date has been well below par. Surely picked upon being the incumbant.
Seems a bit of double standards comment about Borcich's off field stuff, when we gave you and Stedman a chance during the A Series, after your suspensions. You don't believe in giving players 2nd chances. Has he done anything wrong since he got suspensed?

Borcich has out performed the other contenders in the last two season and by a fair margin. His currently got the best FC average out of all current bowlers. His been one of Black best performers this season and one of the reason for domination of league in FC during the 2nd quarter on wards.

Dauth might be out of form, but still has one best starts to a Test career by any Test batsmen to play for CW.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Borcich has out performed the other contenders in the last two season and by a fair margin. His currently got the best FC average out of all current bowlers. His been one of Black best performers this season and one of the reason for domination of league in FC during the 2nd quarter on wards.

According to the FC stats I have - Borcich 28 @ 27 But knowing me I'm probably looking at the wrong update :laugh:

Season 11 Borcich had 53 @ 21.

Disappointed to miss out, but hey, havn't set the world on fire recently I guess (according to Tharmi).

Hopefully next time! Good luck guys.