• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Twenty20 Is Boring Society Thread

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha, we have so many members that if anyone picks on one, they pick on all... At this rate we'll have more members than the Mafia and/or Triads.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Can I interview the founder? (Richard)
Mr President is busy in meetings for the next six months. I can however prepare a statement for him.

Or you could just make my position absolutely pointless and email him anyway. :@ :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Mr President is busy in meetings for the next six months. I can however prepare a statement for him.

Or you could just make my position absolutely pointless and email him anyway. :@ :p
How could I undermine my newly-appointed staff in such a way...? :-O

Offending post deleted...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Oh, I'm sure. 8-)

As so many who've tried to challenge Marc for The AAAS have found, however... the original can NEVER be beaten...

MWAH-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...

EDIT: Zac, mate - sig? Doesn't have to be for more than a day or two, just so as I can *snapshot* it...

Natman20

International Debutant
ODIs are good. Twenty20s are just weird. I don't like the no-ball rule although it is a fairly good idea. I think they should have field restrictions for 10 overs and then we would see higher scores on average. Nah. Twenty20 will lose popularity IMO