• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Amazing Cricket Coming Soon!

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
The latest version will have lots and lots of new features that weren't available in Amazing Cricket 2003... Coding is almost 98% complete with a few optimizations to be done and some known bugs to be resolved... hopefully, it will be released next month... :)

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
okay got report from age_master with few bugs.
other beta testers, please send in your reports soon.
and also let me know the OS u use...

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Thanks Andrew_14, please lemme know if it runs properly on 95
and Monty, just wait for the final release...its going to be out soon.

Andrew_14

School Boy/Girl Captain
Tried it out, and it didn't work, although here were the comps specs:

Windows 95
90MHz CPU
24MB Ram

It may not be the OS though, could be the poor system specs. I tried to launch the game and the comp kinda froze.

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
thanks Andrew,
but can u install .NET Framework in Win 95?
I doubt that and if you can't, the game won't run..

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
Yep...the update is ready (almost).
not getting enough time to finalize everything...
am too busy now a days...will do it as soon as I get some time..
so..please wait for a few more days...and u wont be disappointed. :)

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
awesome :) just downloaded ur older game and im pretty impressed good match engine i only miss players & stats :)