• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PTUGame - Latest Version

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Here is the latest version of the game.

Added:That cool frontpage image - Thanks Broncoman. Will add credit in program soon

Started: Your Team and This Weeks XI pages started

Started: Results page started. Thinking about major change to this screen layout.

Last edited:

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
I very much doubt u can play it all the buttons make u exit pretty much. Anyway i like the look of it and it is starting to feel like a simulation game. Keep it up.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeh looking impressive mate, IMO the graphic doesnt look that great there, do u want it in colour?

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Latest Version OUT NOW!

Well here it is...

Every thing has had to be redone, due to a computer completely crashing making me lose all data, except for the DATABASE... :)

Thanks to all...

--

Any abuse is cool, any other stuff is better.