• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Cricket game!

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
No I don't mean best match ever, I mean what's the best cricket PC or PS2 game out there. I live in a part of US where there won't be any cricket in my lifetime, so I'd like to play my favorite sport on either my computer or PS2 system. I have tried WC 99 by EA Sports and quite frankly it was a bit disappointing.

Any suggestions?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
this thread screams "MOOOOVE MEEE!!"

ICC is awesome mate, i quite like Cricket 04 as well. Get ICC if you can.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I'm leaning more towards PS2 now, is there ICC available on PS2? And is Cricket 04 much better than WC 99? How?

Btw, Jamee and Nnanden, when you guys talk about ICC you mean International Cricket Captain 2002, right?

Langeveldt

Soutie
Cricket 2004 is miles and miles and miles better than CW99
It is my favourite game at the moment, but it's got a lot of bugs im afraid...

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Brian Lara Cricket...bit old now but still the best.

Cricket 2004 isnt far behind though but as mentioned b4 is very buggy :-O

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
nightprowler10 said:
I'm leaning more towards PS2 now, is there ICC available on PS2? And is Cricket 04 much better than WC 99? How?

Btw, Jamee and Nnanden, when you guys talk about ICC you mean International Cricket Captain 2002, right?
well ive got the aforementioned game but 2001.

chris.hinton

International Captain
i dont like games with fake names...... they have to be real otherwise it would not be cricket... apart from the game Super International Cricket on the SNES

the_axe

Cricket Spectator
Cricket Player Manager 4

the full version is now free in the freeware section.
easily the most fun and addictive.

the_axe

Cricket Spectator
check it out, tell us what u think.

i made it a few years ago when i was about 16, but i still rate it as a fun game.

i was visiting this site for cricket info and realised the full version of the game wasn't on here, so i put it on last week.

Axe