• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Call ups

Anomaly

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
usually it leaves u enough players... but once i had a random youth player come in to the squad from nowhere

Cloete

International Captain
Yeah mine were 9 of my best players who all start :)

I think I mgiht have had more, but I can't be certain so meh.

NikhilN

International Regular
To get free money...you said we get to keep em...and when we kick them out of the team at the end of the season we get half of what they get

Cloete

International Captain
No you have to pay him compensation for all the trauma you put him through by releasing hm :p

DJellett

International Debutant
When you don't have enough players in International mode, you can't do anything, you just have to end your game....:(