• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help needed

bigtony

Cricket Spectator
Hi there fellow Cricket fans,because of rain on 2nd day of 3 rd test England thrashing W Indies i thought i would dig out my trusty game of ICC 2002 and load up and have a bash on there.But problems abound with machine locking up and game freezing or machine reseting with just trying to play this game.My machine is a AMD ATHLON 2.4+ xp Cpu,512 meg ddr 400 ram,2 x 60 gig h/d`s,2 dvd rw`s,256 meg Nvidia Geforce 5700 Ultra graphics card,running windows ME.It has latest Direct x 9c,and latest Nvidia 61.76 graphics driver.But even when it was direct x 9b and earlier version of Nvidia driver it was BLUE SCREENS of death all the time.ASny help as to what might be needed to run game would be a fantastic help.many thanks from the Big 1 :-O

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
The game will run on almost anything - the system specs there are at least 10 times what's needed.

I can only suggest making sure the graphics driver is the Windows ME specific version.