• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket games

yaju

State Vice-Captain
I am.

I made it years ago but never released it as I know how bad it is going to be. But then I've found worser games.

I may release some of its code.

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
I'm working on the sequel to Amazing Cricket.
Have been working on it for a while now and it's about 80% done.
It has got lots of improvement over the previous version
..and I've writen a completely new code for it this time. :)

More info when its 95% complete.

James

Cricket Web Owner
QuickFire said:
I'm working on the sequel to Amazing Cricket.
Have been working on it for a while now and it's about 80% done.
It has got lots of improvement over the previous version
..and I've writen a completely new code for it this time. :)

More info when its 95% complete.
Don't forget to get it hosted by Cricket Web Sumit ;)

IsuraE

School Boy/Girl Captain
I was developing a sim/game back around April. Had no time the last 4 months of the summer, but I'm starting up development again. I had a very decent match engine going. I was getting realistic scores/averages but the game was mostly a sim (no interaction). Getting a realistic result is the toughest part IMO. Graphics, stats etc. are just programming tasks, but the simulation part had me thinking the most. I think I had a good system going based on the player ratings. Will give an update when I have time to re-evaluate the project.