• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help me out, please!

PommieMacGill

State Regular
Hi all,

I recently had to format my computer and thus, lost all of my ICC saved games :( I was way into the game, into 2100 odd in one game and 2080 ish in another.

Now I know it might seem cheeky but I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me out by sending me one of their own saved games. It doesn't matter if it's County or International but I don't want to, at the moment, start all over again. I want to get right into the mire of created players so all the modern day players with real names are gone.

I hope ya'll can help me.

Cheers,

Lee

PS
I'm on MSN at msn@retro-graphic.co.uk if anyone want's to transfer over that. Cheers.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
You basically skip a season, release all players and can only select youths and an overseas.

Not easy!

CrimeMasterGogo

School Boy/Girl Captain
i need to play the full game...after a while it gets boring scoring 500+ against Namibia in the WC

how should i start...which county is the easiest?