• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Freak injuries

scottcraze

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Ive been playing about 8 or 9 seasons of this one game and I've got a guy called Chris Mann who has 11000 fc runs at 60 and now he's out for 36 weeks with a broken finger! Anyone else had immense injuries for relatively minor things?

NikhilN

International Regular
I had one of my best OS bowlers for Kent out for a whole season from day one of that season

Hoggy31

International Captain
one of my emerging batsman Jason Morgan broke his finger in the first game of the year and was out for the whole year and when the season was over he still had like Out for 8 weeks with a broken finger.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
scottcraze said:
Ive been playing about 8 or 9 seasons of this one game and I've got a guy called Chris Mann who has 11000 fc runs at 60 and now he's out for 36 weeks with a broken finger! Anyone else had immense injuries for relatively minor things?
:lol: My longest injury was 15 weeks, but that was relatively serious (broken arm).

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Beat these:
M Butcher - 36 weeks with a cold (possibly SARS)
G.Thorpe - 40 weeks with stomach bug
A.Tudor - 25 weeks with stomach bug

All in the same season

NikhilN

International Regular
Dark Hunter said:
Beat these:

All in the same season
You poor thing

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Dark Hunter said:
Beat these:

All in the same season

do you have a "cancer mod" or something?? thats weird...

DJellett

International Debutant
My current Yorks season:

J Brown - 42 weeks - stomach bug
G Chapple - 28 weeks - Broken toe

BUT the worst of all

D Lehmann - 44 weeks - broken arm

The bad part is that Lehmann now averages 63 with the bat FC, 54 OD

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Kallis, 38 weeks with a cold... was my most annoying, 20-30 weeks ive had alot of though for broken fingers, stomach bugs etc