• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Started on updated vc4 data

yasirc

Cricket Spectator
i've started on updating vc4 data so far the teams i have done r Australia,England,Bangladesh....but when i load the data evrything works until u play a match with Bangladesh it then comes up with an error,and as for india and pakistan i cannot find anywhere 2 get thier players who play for them now so im just taking a rough guess who is playing for them.......im also going to add some Icc teams as their is not enough teams and it gets very boring,..........................can any help me and build up the data plz especially help me sort out the Bangladesh Problem :D :D :D cheerzz

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the bangladesh problem could be the names, in VC4 a name can only be 16 characters long.... (including spaces)

yasirc

Cricket Spectator
just wanted 2 add that im putting in the Icc teams based on the current 3-day game tournament that is going on now so the averages will be based on that :D and...............could anyone join up with me and help me finish of the vc4 update as it would be very helpful??!!?? cheerz :wacko: