• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Does technique coaching actually work?

gio

U19 Cricketer
Most people around say it doesn't, but I think I may have spotted long term improvement on some players. I tend to give technique coaching to a few of my youth players, problem is I often have to switch it to net coaching as there form usually hits rock bottom.

Cloete

International Captain
gio said:
Most people around say it doesn't, but I think I may have spotted long term improvement on some players. I tend to give technique coaching to a few of my youth players, problem is I often have to switch it to net coaching as there form usually hits rock bottom.
I stop after they're 24... but it definitely does work before that time!

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
How come so many people here seem to have ICC? And so many Aussies!:(

I thought it wasn't released over here?!? How did you guys get your hands on it?

Cloete

International Captain
Mr. Ponting said:
How come so many people here seem to have ICC? And so many Aussies!:(

I thought it wasn't released over here?!? How did you guys get your hands on it?
It's been in tonnes of shops... ICC 2001 and 2002... Harvey Norman and Electronics Boutique especially!

Hoggy31

International Captain
i find that technique coaching works on a bowler who is bowling expensively and helps them to bowl more economically.