• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Next ICC?

CrimeMasterGogo

School Boy/Girl Captain
does anyone know if an ICC 2003 is coming out?

I want to play using Pathan, Balaji, Parthiv Patel, Munaf Patel, Salvi...etc.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Apparently, there will be no more ICC...

However, hold tight, we have an editor in the makeing here on Cricketweb... (for ICC2001,2002)

CrimeMasterGogo

School Boy/Girl Captain
ICC 2002 is such an addictive game that I broke the CD on purpose..since it was taking over my life...

now i feel bad.

why is Empire not making a new version?

Langeveldt

Soutie
That is a pretty serious addiction :) I should do that to my MS Flight simulator CD's, but I will only go and spend another £50 quid on having them back...

Not sure why they have stopped doing them, but AFAIK the team fragmented and joined other operations.. Maybe lack of backing by Empire or something...

So there rests the greatest cricket game of all time..

CricketGames.com

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Langeveldt said:
Not sure why they have stopped doing them, but AFAIK the team fragmented and joined other operations.. Maybe lack of backing by Empire or something...

So there rests the greatest cricket game of all time..
I am not going to repeat the reasons here but long term members of the ICC forum on CricketGames.com should know the real reasons. If you search on there you can find the details.

As for the greatest cricket game that is really only because of lack of competition. ICC was still missing a lot of things.

Daniel.

Cloete

International Captain
Hayden's 565* in the Ashes was my best!

Though Chiver's 10 for in a first class match comes close!

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Taking Durham to 5 consecutive FC premierships, 17 championships out of the 21 years of my career. Plus raising all my Durham stars. It makes me ****ed off that my PC is stuffing up and i can't play it. F***ing piece of crap! *punches computer*