• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Artmoney

sheep dog

Cricket Spectator
Hi everyone i was wondering if anyone knows how to change ages of players by using artmony. I have hade a little try but cannot find anything. Any help would be super. :cool:

imagine

School Boy/Girl Captain
i tried this as well, but when i search for the birth year eg. 1972, i get too many results so i dont know what to change. i ended up crashing the game

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
1) The database is encoded, and you need a program called convdb.exe to convert it into understandable hex digits. (find it at cricketgames.com or in the "ICC Editor Developments" thread).

2) The data in the database is, in itself, encoded. Again, the key is in the ICC Editor Development thread (don't have the actual data, but I believe some arbitrary date is set to 0, and then the difference between the player's birthdate and the arbitrary date is the number in the database). This number is given in hexadecimal digits as well, so you need a hex editor to change it (which I suppose artmoney is).

Right, that probably didn't make much sense, sorry...but this is complicated stuff :)

sheep dog

Cricket Spectator
Still Have not got any where after a lot of goes searching out age eg.23 birthdates etc. But I think the only we are going to find how to change ages is if we can figure out how to decrypt the saved game data base. If any has figured this out please tell me that would be super :cool:

dmac

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
so wat once we hav the convnd.exe we ned a hex editor. ive got that but whenevr i tried 2 search for ricky ponting it comes up with nothin.