• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stick Cricket

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Sudeep said:
Adam, what exact URL do you play your version from?
I don't, I downloaded it from that site a few months ago. Does your version have a password screen? If you want to play 50 overs type in "fifty" at the screen.

Contender for fastest century - 18 balls.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
This is an awesome game:)

Just beat england by 8 wickets, 135 run opening partnership, including a 79 and a 63.:)

Sudeep

International Captain
Adamc said:
I don't, I downloaded it from that site a few months ago. Does your version have a password screen? If you want to play 50 overs type in "fifty" at the screen.

Contender for fastest century - 18 balls.
Yes, it does have a password screen.

And entering "fifty" does work. :)

So both versions are virtually the same. Just confusing why they'd remove the original player names for made-up ones.

Sudeep

International Captain
Adamc said:
I got to the final and won, chasing South Africa's 213. The trick is to take runs off the medium pacers early on.
Just played a slog-fest agains slow bowlers only - the results were pretty spectacular. :p 1/256 off 10 overs, Gilchrist 120* off 27, Ponting 111* off 25. Not sure whether I should play the 50-over slogfest...
Played a slogfest against slow bowlers myself - Managed 249/0. Nearly beat you there Adam.

BTW, one of my batsmen scored 190*, is that the highest in a 20 over match?

EDIT: My mistake, 10 over match, not 20 :p

Attachments

Last edited:

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Nice Sudeep, see if you can beat this though: 1-1196, opening stand of 772. :p Gilchrist 576* off 141, Hayden 367, Ponting 253*.

Attachments

Sudeep

International Captain
Adamc said:
Nice Sudeep, see if you can beat this though: 1-1196, opening stand of 772. :p Gilchrist 576* off 141, Hayden 367, Ponting 253*.
That would be my next target.

Meanwhile, I have a challenge for you mate - I managed to get 275/0 in the 10 over slogfest - SLOW.

Attachments

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Sudeep said:
That would be my next target.

Meanwhile, I have a challenge for you mate - I managed to get 275/0 in the 10 over slogfest - SLOW.
Got there on the second attempt. First attempt i fell 9 runs short, second attempt I got 294/0. :p

Attachments

Sudeep

International Captain
Adamc said:
Got there on the second attempt. First attempt i fell 9 runs short, second attempt I got 294/0. :p
:ranting:

EDIT: Doesn't matter, I still have the highest individual score record in a 10 over match. :p

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Sudeep said:
:ranting:

EDIT: Doesn't matter, I still have the highest individual score record in a 10 over match. :p
Not any more: Hayden with the first 10-over double century, 234* off 48 - although I admit there was a little bit of strike manipulation. :p

Attachments

Sudeep

International Captain
Adamc said:
Not any more: Hayden with the first 10-over double century, 234* off 48 - although I admit there was a little bit of strike manipulation. :p

So, you've virtually all records to your name... :@

Sudeep

International Captain
Adamc said:
Couldn't beat your total score, but Hayden just got past Gilchrist there. 632* from 156 balls.

Attachments

Sudeep

International Captain
Dark Hunter said:
Where do u guys go to get the real players names?????? I'm Confoosed.
The version with real player names was available for download a few months back. It's an offline version.