• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where to get ICC 2000, 2001 or 2002?

wonderben

Cricket Spectator
i really want a ICC game, i have been playing the demo of ICC 2000 for about a month now and i really like the game, Even with just 2 games of the demo it's really addictive.

I was wondering if there was anywhere to get it, I have tried every shop around me and nowhere has got it, I don't like buying off the internet so if you could recommend some shops that will have it and i will check them out.

So far i have checked

Woolies
Game
WHsmith
Gamestation
Toysrus
MVC
dixons
Curry's
Whizz kids
Blockbuster

I also don't mind downloading it if it's on a site anywhere.

thanks for any help

wonderben

Cricket Spectator
EDIT - Sorry... really cannot go anywhere near the whole Kazaa subject

If I have got nowhere else to get them what else can i do? I don't trust ebay and my parents won't let me use there credit card over the net.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
There is nothing wrong with E-Bay at all. If you find a seller with a high feedback score, and a lot of sales, I'd be happier going with him/her than many other places.

Failing that, there's Amazon.co.uk for £12.99. If I can get my mum and dad to use a credit card online, I'm sure you can. Else get a mate too, or something.

wonderben

Cricket Spectator
Neil Pickup said:
There is nothing wrong with E-Bay at all. If you find a seller with a high feedback score, and a lot of sales, I'd be happier going with him/her than many other places.

Failing that, there's Amazon.co.uk for £12.99. If I can get my mum and dad to use a credit card online, I'm sure you can. Else get a mate too, or something.
Yeah cheers, i have been looking into this paypal thing and it shoudl work with my Solo card so i might sign up for that and order it off Ebay.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I can guarantee that PayPal (and Amazon for that matter... and pretty much everywhere) works with Solo.

I'd be utterly screwed otherwise!

James

Cricket Web Owner
Or buy it from the Cricket Web Online Store:

Click on "Computer Games"

Last edited:

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Neil Pickup said:

Speaking of E-Bay, those Pickup replica shirts - any news?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Tom Halsey said:
Speaking of E-Bay, those Pickup replica shirts - any news?
Nothing past the intense laziness of the average Undergraduate.

I didn't realise there was such a market!