• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My New Cricket 2004 story- Trans Tasman Clash, NZ vs Aus. 3 Tests 5 ODIs

anzac

International Debutant
good story - how difficult is Ravi's AI patch & does it eliminate the AI run outs?????

what's Oram bowling as RM or RFM????

blackcapsrule

State 12th Man
anzac said:
good story - how difficult is Ravi's AI patch & does it eliminate the AI run outs?????

what's Oram bowling as RM or RFM????
I haven't had any crazy run outs yet. Ravis patch is quite difficult, I seem to get heaps of edges. The cover drive is to hard to play with his patch, while the ondrive is quite easy. Big Jake is bowling RMF.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
512Kbs download and 256Kbs Upload and we get 12000 MB of download a month. We never go anywhere near it though cause we just cant use that much lol

Waughney

International Debutant
The wires don't have a high enough bandwidth, they need to be upgraded to allow broadband to work.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
this is a good story, keep going:)

how come it seems like you take 11 wickets instead of 10 though???

rajat

School Boy/Girl Captain
Great !

I too have got Cric 2004.

But i dont enjoy playing it. Its way too easy to hit fours.

Also the graphics are no where near as compared to Cric 2002.

and the game runs a little bit slow on my PC.

I have a 1.7 Ghz 40 Gb 256 Mb ram system.

Do any one think its good enough for cric 2004.

Fifa 2004 runs fine.