• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Ever Player!

blackcapsrule

State 12th Man
What is your best ever players, post your screenies so we can all have a look here. I will post mine soon. :)

Also what is the player with the highest second team average you have ever got, mine was Barry Lara at 102

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
blackcapsrule said:
What is your best ever players, post your screenies so we can all have a look here. I will post mine soon. :)

Also what is the player with the highest second team average you have ever got, mine was Barry Lara at 102
I just got a guy with Second Team avg. of 92. My best player so far only had a Second Team avg. of 62, but a Test average of 60 (59 centuries to date). My best bowler had a Second Team avg. of 12, now he is 29 and has 1205 FC wickets (483 Test) at average of 16.24.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Scott Cox is posted below. Greatest bowler I've ever had or seen in ICC. Took 10 for in an innings twice. Lowest wicket tally for a season was 77. Took a 100 wickets in a season 12 times.

Attachments

kinglara

Cricket Spectator
Not bad but i had a off spinner called Ricard Hampton who took over 1300 Test Wickets which included 155 5-fors.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
The annoying thing about Cox was he retired at such a young age, another 6 years and I reckon about 1500 test wickets and 2500 FC wickets.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Dark Hunter said:
The annoying thing about Cox was he retired at such a young age, another 6 years and I reckon about 1500 test wickets and 2500 FC wickets.
Getting greedy!

Rich Hudson

Cricket Spectator
Fake off spinners are legendary. I have three on my Northants game and they all average less than 22 in FC and less still in one-dayers.