• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Super Cricket Manager

juztinlanger

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
After completing my first ever cricket game (Cricket Manager), not to be confused with Dan's World Cricket Manager, I decided to improve it, make it more realistic.

BTW, Cricket Manager (if accepted) should appear in the Freeware section very soon.

Anyway, rather than just producing random resulys when selecting a team, in Super Cricket Manager, I decided to make it more complex, with each player scoring individually, and make the game engine more realistic.

Also, I decided to add a Test Season and ODI Season mode, making the game more fun to play.

Currently, Super Cricket Manager is in the very early stages, but should be out in a couple of months or so.

I'll post updates regularly.

juztinlanger

Hopefully :)

Just a small update, I am gonna release a Demo for everyone to play next week, it will include all national and regional teams to.

It will come with 3 modes.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
will this game be free when it is released cause i hope it is and if u want any of my help for anythnig like testing or help u make it just write a reply and ill see it okay

juztinlanger

Yes the game will be completely free, although donations will be accepted (optional). Unlike other's payment isn't required to play the full game, although this may change in later versions.

Thanks for your offer to test, I will need testers from Windows 2000, XP.

An update:

*Completed full match engine
*Load/Save completed

At this stage, the Demo version, will at this stage be released 26th May, this is an estimate based upon the current development speed.

The Demo at this stage will consist of Friendly, Knock-Out, Test Series modes, and will conisist of all 10 test playing nations including the following teams:

Kenya
U.A.E
United States of America
Scotland
Netherlands
Namibia

More updates soon :)

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
yer sure man ive got XP professional ill test it for ya no probs just give me a yell (email) and ill do it for ya

juztinlanger

I'll send you a copy when it is ready :) Thanks again for doing this.

BTW, for added fun, I am going to spend some more time working on an ICC Champions Trophy for the game, which will include the teams from '04.

I will attempt to have that ready in time for the Demo release.

Glenn Stiemens

School Boy/Girl Captain
Dan Thomas' game is called 'Cricket Manager'. My game is called 'World Cricket Manager', just to clear that up :)

Looking forward to giving this a try.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
we have to wait for him to release the game b4 we can test it just remember taht guys and do u have msn juztinlanger??

juztinlanger

Hi all,

Sorry about lack of updates. I'm switching languages, from C++ to Visual Basic, due to the limitations of C++, I couldn't insert everything I wanted to.

I have already begun re-doing it in Visual Basic, updates available at: http://www.alphasoft.uni.cc/

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
The website doesnt seem to work properly the download page and forum page dont work.

Anyway when will a demo or full version be available?

CricketGames.com

juztinlanger said:
Hi all,

Sorry about lack of updates. I'm switching languages, from C++ to Visual Basic, due to the limitations of C++, I couldn't insert everything I wanted to.

I have already begun re-doing it in Visual Basic, updates available at: http://www.alphasoft.uni.cc/
Visual Basic is far more restricted as a language than C++. What limitations are you finding in C++ that make you think Visual Basic is better?

Daniel.