• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cannot finish a game in C2004

kasra

Cricket Spectator
Hi all
I am new to this forum and relatively new to playing cricket on the computer. But I love cricket, so my wife recently bought me the PC version of C2004. Prior to this I had only played the demo version of C2002.

I have found that there are some serious problems with the game. The main problem with it is, almost every time the ball is hit to the outfield either through the covers or midwicket area, the infielders disapear and as soon as the outfielder picks up the ball (or sometimes misfields) he disapears too and then nothing happens. I have to quit and start again. This mainly happens only when I am bowling although it has happened when I am batting. This is really frustrating since lately I am yet to finish a game (not even a 10 over game). To overcome this I tried saving the game after every over but often I cannnot go past the first over. This is not the only case where the fielders disapear and the game comes to a halt.

I can put up with the other problems such as poor commentary and incorrect records, but this fault is so bad I dont think C2004 is a commercial product. The only reason I am keeping it is because it was a gift.

However if anyone out there who is a lot more experienced than me in this area can offer a solution please do............

Sehwag309

Banned
Here, go to these forums, they have all kinda updates all well

Planet cricket

P.S , Your problem seems a Video Card Issue though, the game has several bugs but none of the nature you described

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Have a look on your video card supplier's website for updated Drivers - they may well fix the problem.